Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Hawaiian Tropic Body Mist haul

Summer Time Fragrances 

I love the brand Hawaiian Tropic it was the first product I ever purchased for anti-ageing - "Baby Faces & Tenders Places".  It was the 80's and SPF in moisturisers were a long way off, so good girl that I was I started using this, every day,  I'm so glad I did.

So back to the here and now!  There are 4 of these Body Mists:

Pink - Sun-kissed Dreams - lotus flowers and musk
Blue - Summer Dreams - passion flowers, mango and musks
Yellow  - Golden Paradise - coconut
Purple - Island Resort - orchid and pomegranate

I like them all the yellow one is nice but does smell a bit too much like suntan lotion for me.  My current favourite is the Blue, closely followed by the Pink, then Yellow least Purple (which is still very wearable)

These were on offer at Superdrug the four cost me £29, but I had just run out of perfume and fancied a change and now I have 4 x 250ml - 1 litre of lovely smells should last me to the end of the summer and well into Autumn.  Also because each one only cost me £7.50 I know I will use it at least once a day - I tend to have a habit of saving expensive perfume for best, and then I  hardly ever end up wearing any!  At this price it feels affordable.

Remember -not sun protection, no SPF's just lovely smells : )

Enjoy! xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BeautyBoo44.co.uk. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig