Monday, 20 February 2017

This is not just night cream... it's M&S night cream

Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream

So suddenly (!) I found myself in the position of needing to buy a new night cream*, and shortly after I was in M&S with my mother in law.

I've never really thought of M&S as a place to shop for skincare etc - I thought it would be all Lily of the Valley and bubble bath - wrong, wrong wrong.  It's up there with Space NK now in my opinion. Whilst browsing I spotted some really 'cult brands' :
To name just a few.  So many products, so little money :(

So browsing along the white aisles in a dreamlike state I came across Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream.  I had recently read good reviews about this in the Sunday Times Style Supplement (confession, the only part of the Sunday paper I really read!!).  At £22 it seemed like a good price for a 50ml pot so I avoided everything else and made a purchase.

*your skin repairs itself whilst you sleep so invest in yourself and buy a decent night cream - and wake up happy!!

"Skin looks like you've had 8 hours sleep... even when you haven't"

This is the claim that M&S make.  Sleeping?  one of my favourite things and fortunately I sleep well, even when I have things on my mind, I tend to retreat to my burrow!  Rarely do I not get a good 8 hours (if not more) but still I have those mornings when I look like I have been slapped round the face with a wet fish!!

Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep cream, this is such a lovely product to use and introduce into my nighttime routine.  The texture is butter like, has a real luxury feel and a soft fragrance not at all over powering. (good to know - hypoallergenic and paraben free)

Because it's winter I've added a extra layer to my nighttime routine, well a couple actually as I have recently introduced Colway Native Gold Collagen. So me getting ready for sleepy time goes like this:

Formula make a lot of claims beside the strap line above.  '10 amazing benefits after 4 weeks of use'. I've been using it for a couple of weeks and it really does seem to work.  I'm finding that my skin feels softer but also firmer, and brighter.  I am very impressed and do this think is living up to it's hype.  

And as for the M&S beauty hall?- well  I feel a M&S beauty haul coming on! So watch this space you will be the first to know.

For now sleep well xx










SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the M&S beauty section now - I picked up the Rosie for Autograph Amazing Radiance Cream as they say it's a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream - I don't know about that so much, but it's a fraction of the cost and a nice hydrating boost before makeup xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree the M&S beauty hall is great. Really like the Rosie for Autograph Range picked up quite a few lipsticks already - good tip re the radiance cream - I need all the help I can get :) x

      Delete

© BeautyBoo44.co.uk. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig