Monday, 6 March 2017

Colway Natural Face & Body Serum*

Operation Neck!

Ever since I started doing the cleanse, tone and moisturise routine I have known that you need to include your neck in your skincare routine.

In my 20's and 30's I was a bit hit and miss with the regime, but in my 40's which are running out soon (eek!) I have really stepped up my game.

Serum is a good addition to your regime, the molecules in serum are smaller than those in a moisturiser so they deposit their ingredients deeper into the skin.

This serum from Colway is part of their Natural range and aimed at the face and body - so in my case the face and neck, and whilst I'm at it my décolletage and shoulders too!

This serum contains  eight natural antioxidants.  Antioxidants are needed to help your skin fend of the attack of those pesky free radicals which attack the skin, slow it down, make it look tired and worn, all the things you really don't want.  They also interfere with collagen which just isn't on!  Luckily there is some help you can give your skin and you only need to apply a small amount of this gold coloured serum to help your skin defend itself!

I have been smoothing this on using long upward strokes, its easily absorbed, after I apply my neck cream, and yes of course an SPF to my neck.  My neck is enjoying the extra attention, it feels nice and smooth.

Colway Natural Face and Body Serum + Moisturiser + SPF = Operation Neck is good to go!

Buy @ Conway International

* post includes a PR sample

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BeautyBoo44.co.uk. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig