Monday, 27 March 2017

Orchid Extract Sheet Mask*

One of the many things I love about sheet masks is they are so portable, and easy to use.  I kind of thought that all sheet masks were created equal until I came across this one.

It has all the things I already know and love going for it:
  • Portable i.e. great to take away on holiday.  
  • Mess free
  • Easy to use :  
    • Open
    • Unfold,
    • Apply and relax 
However, this one has that bit more going for it!  Along with essence of Orchid to make your skin super soft, hydrated and feeling good after use, it also treats your under chin area.  Plus ! it has a great way of staying in place - ear loops!

How to use

Once you have unfolded it you place it on your face and it has the usual holes for eyes, nose and mouth but there are two holes where your ears are so you stretch and loop the mask over them - nice and secure. 
Chin part -  again secure with holes in the mask over your ears.  All of this might sound complicated? but it really isn't.  
The benefit of all of this is the mask stays very close to your skin and in place so you can walk around and happily scare a few people!πŸ‘»

I left my mask on for over the recommended time (10-20 mins) as once it was on it was so secure I could potter about, take some scary selfies and then I  did my nails.

After use my skin felt wonderfully hydrated and clean, a little of the product still left on my face which I massage in.

I really think the inclusion of the under chin part of the sheet mask is genius and especially for someone like me who is a little older and starting to notice some slackening in this area.  Plus whilst I do love to have a good lie down, it useful that you know you can get up without the mask ending up on the floor!!

You can purchase this along with some other great products i.e.  Collagen Gloves at Beauty Belle.


* post includes a PR sample

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great review. Glad you liked it. Could you pop a short review on our website. www.beautybelle.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi yes of course, great product. πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looks amazing.... Might have to buy!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the selfies didn't scare yiu too much ! πŸ‘» X

    ReplyDelete

© BeautyBoo44.co.uk. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig