Monday, 28 August 2017

BKR Water Bottle

It's not rocket science! πŸš€

Water, we all need it, lots of it, and not just necessarily when we are thirsty.

Easier said than done? I'll be honest, I've always struggled with drinking the suggested 6-8 glasses a day (about 2 litres).

As well as keeping you alive πŸ˜† water is a great beauty supplement.  Needed to keep your skin hydrated and helping with organ function including supporting the kidneys with flushing away toxins ☠

Oh yes, and all at zero calories of course.

Enter the BKR Water Bottle

BKR bottles are made of glass, available in a multitude of colours and sizes, reusable and incredibly tactile...

The one I have recently purchased is the 'Teeny' 250ml bottle in 'Rosy' and it is just so cute; it has kinda changed my life!

I just love the way this little guy feels (and fits) in my hand, and because it is made of glass I don't need to worry about any of the negative claims about possible bacteria from reusing plastic bottles.

Of course there are plenty of reusable water bottles on the market, but I like to surround myself with things I love and BKR water bottle is now one of them!

I picked this pink bottle, it was a hard choice as there are so many lovely colours and designs available.

BKR like to keep things fresh and on trend, so they regularly bring out new colours and designs.  I have a feeling this may be my first of many bottles, they would also make great gifts...

Every Day Use

From a practical point of view, the top screws on super tight and the little hook is just the perfect fit for a couple of fingers, or even just the one.
250 ml BKR water bottle Rosy
The diameter (width) is about 6cm which is the perfect fit for the cup holder in my car, the silicone sleeve extends to the bottom of the bottle so it sits sturdily and has an anti-slip quality.

It is made of glass so it could break, but the sleeve adds a good level of protection, but trust me once you have one you will want to treat it with care.

Cleaning is easy, hot soapy water or in the dishwasher, the sleeve is easy to remove (and put back) should you wish to, but it's not compulsory for cleaning.
BKR Teeny water bottle 250ml
Because it only holds 250ml it doesn't weigh me down, and snuggles into any handbag.  It is equally easy to carry, either in the palm of my hand, or using the hook.

It comes with me on my daily walk with Bun (my cockapoo), as you can see he admires it too 🐢
BKR Teeny water bottle 250ml with dog

Drink anyone?

I feel a bit daft writing this, but this water bottle really has changed my (water drinking) life!!

It is still (!πŸ˜‰) just water (usually tap) but I no longer find drinking water a chore now it is from this glass bottle!

The 'Teeny' is the smallest in the range, BKR do 3 sizes, 250ml, 500ml and 1 litre.

The BKR is made of glass so as mentioned before it could break, so treat it with care.  However, if you were unlucky enough to break it within the first 90 days of purchase BKR offer a Replacement Service - click here for details. (they also sell replacement bottles/lids and accessories)

For me 250ml is the perfect fit, it means I take 'teeny' steps to drinking my 2 litres a day, but breaking it down into 250ml steps makes it achievable.

Also the advice is you should get your water in gradually during the day, rather than drinking it all at once.  I am finding it very easy to drink and refill my bottle 8 or so times during the day to get to the 2 litre mark.

I am so pleased I purchased a BKR, have you fallen in love with one?  Please let me know if you too have had your life changed by them!! πŸ’¦
Emily

Buy your BKR


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm terrible at remembering to drink water throughout the day too and always find that a new water bottle somehow helps. Really love the design of these.

    Jodie | www.jodieayrex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, me too until now! I know what you mean, when you get something new, I really need to keep my water intake up, so hope the novelty doesn't wear off!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete

© BeautyBoo44.co.uk. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig