Monday, 2 October 2017

DermaNatural - Moisture on call*

A change of season and skincare

This is my first post of October which in the UK is Autumn, so it's getting colder with shorter days and longer nights.

Colder weather means the heating is on which tends to result in my skin drying out a bit more than normal - so it needs moisture, moisture, moisture, and also layering up.

Fortunately for me along with the change of season comes a couple of new products from DermaNatural - Gentle Cleansing Face Wash and Skin Hydration Moisturiser aka Hydroboost, exactly what my skin needs at this time of year and going into winter. ❄️

About DermaNatural

DermaNatural create organic and natural skincare, offering salon quality products for home use. Produced in the UK πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ their products contain pure natural organic ingredients, 100% vegetarian and of course are never tested on animals. πŸ°πŸ‘

Gentle Cleansing Face Wash

This is a dual use face wash.  You can either apply it as a wash - add water and wash, or you can apply it like a cleansing lotion.
For me these two options are perfect as I like to wash my face in the morning and cleanse with cotton pads at night.

As a wash it foams up well but not too much, and is not at all drying to the skin, like some harsher products can be.

At night I enjoy the ritual of sitting in bed and taking off my makeup and then cleansing my face. To do this I massage this face wash into my face and neck and then simply wipe off the excess with a cotton wool pad and then finish with toner.

However you use it, it does an excellent job and all with the help of some rather lovely friends - avocado, coconut, apricot, tamanu oils plus oatmeal.

The texture is creamy and very very slightly fibrous which I expect is the oatmeal, a really gentle cleanser, super kind to my skin.

Hydroboost

This moisturiser is aimed at dry and stressed skin. Central heating and cold winds do make my skin extra dry so this soft comforting cream is just what I need.

A creamy and luxurious texture, fragrance free and jam packed with natural ingredients to give my skin the moisture boost it needs.

I always read labels, and find it reassuring when not only can I understand the words but then it sounds good enough to eat!!

Hydroboost contains, royal jelly, nut oils, oatmeal, banana to name just a few of the natural ingredients - (all the ingredients for a lush breakfast).

What it also contains, and this is very important when it comes to moisture, is hyaluronic acid.

Hyaluronic acid is a super start when it comes to skin hydration.  Don't be put off by the word acid, it isn't harsh at all, it holds water and therefore helps to plump up your skin.

We all naturally have hyaluronic acid in our skin but, guess what, it reduces with age, so get some in you now!

As I have dry skin I have been using hydroboost morning and night - face and neck.  It is lovely to apply and I find the texture comforting (I do have a crush on applying face creams).

As I am starting to layer up my skincare for the colder months I am topping this off with a face oil from Luna Kloris, as the oil helps to seal in the moisture - and it smells divine!

A change of season is always a good time to rethink your skincare, make up, wardrobe etc.
If you would like to find out more about DermaNatural, their products and how to buy here is the link to their website - www.dermanatural.co.uk

For now keep warm and keep hydrated πŸ‚πŸπŸ’‹


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BeautyBoo44.co.uk. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig