Monday, 30 October 2017

The versatile blogger award

Recognition is always good

Been having a few domestic problems at home recently - nothing that can't be fixed but all a big pain in the side.

Went on holiday - that was good, warm and sunny Majorca.

Came home to find that the majority of the electricity at home was off, so that meant no heating, no hot water, no internet!!!

Long boring story but the majority of things have been sorted but I was unable to get online for a good week.  So when I did get back on line to find that Abbie from What Abbie Says had nominated me for The Versatile Blogger award it made things a lot better.

I write my blog for lots of reasons but of course one of them is for others to read it, so when they do and take the trouble to leave lovely comments it really means a lot.

The versatile Blogger award

This is a very simple concept, not sure if there is an actual award at the end! But it is about thanking other bloggers, letting people know a bit more about yourself and sharing some of your favourite blogs.

The 'rules' are :
  1. Thank the person that nominated you 
  2. Share 7 'facts' about yourself
  3. Share/nominate 15 other blogs that you enjoy
So here goes:

7 new wonders from BeautyBoo!

  1. 44 is not my age -  it was my Dad's lucky number.
  2. If I like you I will call you Boo, and if I love you it is likely to be BooBoo!
  3. I have a dog, and he's called Bunny.  If other dog walkers ask me how he got his name I usually say my husband named him! (he didn't it was all ME πŸ˜ƒ)
  4. Before Bunny I had two cats - Sean and Curtis, my pet naming convention has no logical explanation!
  5. Both my parents were artists - for more info click Philip Lambert Paintings
  6. If something sparkles I want it.πŸ’«
  7. I would like to swim with manatees.  I hope to look one in the eye and find out the meaning of life!!
And the blogs I always enjoy reading (mixture of beauty and foodies) are :

Happy reading.





SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love the fact you are nominated... Well deserved x

    ReplyDelete

© BeautyBoo44.co.uk. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig