Monday, 21 August 2017

Going for the Glow with Luna *

Luna Kloris Natural Face Oil

I was lucky enough to be sent by Sahar a bottle of this lovely 100% Natural Face Oil by Luna Kloris, and its application alone has become a bit of a daily ritual for me!

First off it just looks so beautiful, the packaging  carton and bottle itself are stunning.  This has given my bathroom shelf a real wow factor, the white and gold colour scheme is so G-L-A-M.

Why use an oil?

Let's make one thing clear, an oil won't make your skin greasy or more greasy, every skin can benefit from using an oil.  Plus most oils are made from natural products and Go for The Glow is no exception as it is:
  • 100% natural 
  • Non-Toxic
  • Plant Based
  • and of course cruelty free 🐰
A face oil is easily absorbed into your skin, and actually goes to a deeper level than your regular moisturiser, so they boost your hydration levels and are great to 'layer' under other products.

If you feel your skin needs a boost - try adding an oil.

Also, as they are usually natural they tend to smell rather wonderful and Go for The Glow is no exception.

Go for the Glow


I mentioned about how great this looks, let me now try and explain the smell!  Easier said then done, but trust me it is wonderful.

The ingredients (all listed on the carton and website) include:
  • Green Tea
  • Jojoba
  • Passion fruit
  • Reship
  • Lime
  • Mandarin
All of which have benefits to the skin including natural anti-oxidants and vitamins plus they make for the most intoxicating blend - zesty, fruity basically a really happy and uplifting, sunshine type of smell!!🍊🌞❤️

The bottle comes with a pipette to draw up the oil, which itself is a happy sunshine orange colour - see below on the rose petal (which is much prettier then my hand!)

How to use

I have been using this morning and evening, after cleansing and before my day/night moisturiser.  

I have already developed a bit of a ritual when I use this.  As I said the smell is divine and I find it uplifting but at the same time relaxing so it works both AM 🌞and PMπŸŒ›

I apply a few drops to the palm of my hand (it is an oil so fairly runny) and then press my palms together and then use them to cup my face, I close my eyes and I-N-H-A-L-E.

Then I gently press the oil into my face... bliss.

I have also started to apply this to my hands and nails, I am going to start using it on my neck too.

The ingredients packed into the oil have been carefully blended for their skin boosting properties.  I am finding that I need less moisturiser as this oil is making my skin feel hydrated and my base is lasting longer (it is still there after lunch!)

Plus it is good to know that the anti-oxidants are there to help mop up any skin damage,  there is strength in numbers and this oil is packed full of them πŸ‘Ό

It is a really lovely product to use and the fragrance is fab, I look forward to using this every day.

Going for the Glow with Luna Kloris is working for me.


*Post includes a PR sample





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BeautyBoo44.co.uk. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig